Memphis Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next dream home an enjoyable one! Find houses for rent in Memphis by selecting from our list of Memphis rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property!
- Completed Application & Payment of Non-refundable Application Fee
- Government Issued Photo ID
- If Employed: 2 most recent pay stubs
- If Self-employed: 2 years tax return or 3 month’s most recent bank statements
- 3 Years most recent Residential History + Landlord Information
- Income: Gross Monthly Income must be at least 3.5x the Monthly Rent. (some properties may require greater than 3.5x.)
- Rental/Landlord History: No Eviction record or outstanding landlord debt within 5 years, negative references within 3 years.
- Credit: Credit will be reviewed and approved based on the homeowner's criteria. No Open or Dismissed Bankruptcies within 5 years. A discharged bankruptcy is subject to owner approval.
- Criminal: No Felony Conviction within 5 years that are violent in nature against persons or property.
- Pets: Some properties are “NO PETS”. For properties that allow pets: $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet, maximum 2 pets. Subject to owner approval. No aggressive dog breeds.
Completely Renovated Throughout!
- 4 beds
- 2.5 baths
- 2143 SqFt
- Single Family House
- $1,910.00 Deposit
- $40.00 Application Fee
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
Available for Rental Only- $1910- Security Deposit & $1910- 1st Month's Rent Required @ Lease Signing-
This beautiful home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, spacious living room with fireplace & built in shelves, open concept kitchen with breakfast bar & eating area, separate breakfast nook or dining room, double car garage & large backyard for tons of entertainment.
**BONUS AMENITY INCLUDED**
A portion of Tenant's total amount due will be used to have HVAC filters delivered to their home approximately every 60 days under the "Utility & Maintenance Reduction Program" to help you save 5-15% your heating and cooling bill as well as create a clean healthy living environment.