Since 1989, Reed & Associates has been building a strong reputation in the real estate business. We specialize in managing single family homes in the Memphis market. As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we currently manage over 400 properties in Memphis, Shelby County and North Mississippi. We may not be the largest property management company in Memphis, but we have been around longer than most and we guarantee you that we CARE about your property as much as you do. When you work with us you get us the owners and our local property manager not a VA in a foreign country. We strive to provide a custom boutique experience. We focus on proactive communication with you, the owner and providing a high level of service to your investment.
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Memphis property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Get started with your FREE RENTAL PRICE ANALYSIS or, if you just need a little more information first, feel free to fill out the form.
Connect With Us!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Properties Advertised on Multiple Internet Sites
- Rent Match Market Reports
- Self-Showing Technology w/ 7 day a week showings
- Thorough Tenant Screening
- Lease Preparation & Signing with Tenants
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Communication
- Account Monitoring
- Eviction Processing
- Renewal Inspections
- Maintenance / Service Calls
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- Make Ready work between tenants
- Value-add upgrades
- Monthly Reports
- Twice Monthly Owner Payment Schedule
- Owner Direct Deposit
- Secure Online Owner Portal
- Annual Statement & Tax forms
WHY HIRE US
- Members of:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Brokerage is licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas
- Leverage our network for you:
- Contractors & Repair Vendors
- Landlord/Tenant Attorneys
- Real Estate Attorneys
- Combined 40+ years of Real Estate & Property Management
- Thousands of Single-Family Rentals managed in Memphis Metro Area & North MS over the past 20+ years
- Less than 2% vacancy rate
- 98.6% AVG Gross Rents Collected
- Hundreds of Successful Clients Closings (Buyers & Sellers)
- Professional Management for your properties allow you to:
- Increase Scale
- Become a Passive Investor
We know your investment is important, so not only do we manage it as if it were our own, but we protect it with our service guarantees so you can focus on what is most important.Learn More
We offer a simple straightforward plan with no hidden fees! Whether you need a full service solution or simple tenant placement, we can help!Learn More
About Fayette County
Fayette County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of the 2010 census, the population was 38,413. Its county seat is Somerville. The county was named after the Marquis de la Fayette, French hero of the American Revolution.
Fayette County is part of the Memphis, TN–MS–AR Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is considered part of the Mississippi Delta and was a major area of cotton plantations dependent on slave labor in the nineteenth century.
Rhea "Skip" Taylor is currently the county mayor. Fayette County has a 19 person legislative body referred to as the Board of County Commissioners. All positions are elected every four (4) years along with the County Mayor.